At Ace Midwest, our professional movers and packers are trained in the best techniques and use of professional grade materials. When it’s time to pack your things, our packers come to your home with all the necessary materials. They will need a flat, open surface, such as a counter or table, on which to work.
Packing services include but are not limited to:
- Hand-wrapping breakable items, and placing them in special containers
- Hanging clothes in wardrobe cartons for convenience
- Wrapping and cushioning each antique item for safe transit
- If needed, building wooden crates to protect larger breakable items
Ace Midwest’s full packing service is fully customized for each client based on their individual needs. We’ve got you covered, whether it's your entire house or just a few prized possessions.
For your peace of mind, all Ace Midwest’s packers and moving crew members undergo background checks before employment. Rest assured the crew in your home is not only skilled, but trustworthy. They treat your precious items with the care and the security you expect.
If you think you might handle some of the packing yourself, ask us about the price options for full-packing, partial-packing, and do-it-yourself packing with our professional grade moving supplies.
Certain hazardous items and dangerous materials should not be moved, and legally, cannot be moved by us or any professional mover. Simply stated, there are items you can pack, items the professional movers should pack, and things those professionals simply cannot pack for you.
- Items we cannot pack or transport: hazardous materials such as acids, flammable items, aerosols, gasoline, and many more. Click here to view the full list of hazardous materials and how to properly dispose of them before you move.
- Items we will not pack or transport: Perishable items such as frozen, refrigerated or opened food products. Click here to view the list of exceptions for moving perishable items. Note: houseplants are also considered perishable items, so scroll down to No. 9 for how to move plants.
- Items you should pack and transport yourself: Personal items such as address books, car titles, checkbooks, financial documents, and many more. Click here to view the full list of items you should pack and move yourself.
Remember, the above lists are in place to ensure a safe and effective moving experience for you and our movers. If you have any questions regarding the items listed, please call us at (763) 755-2045 to speak with an expert.